Format & Rules
- Difficulty: Veteran
- Overs: 20
- Pitch/Stadium: Generate using Randomizer
- Match Time: Day
- Control: Classic
- Field Settings: 4 fielders on off side. Short Mid Off/Mid On Fielders (Fielder next to umpire) Not Allowed.
- Batsman not allowed to stand completely on offside . Max two stumps from behind can be visible.
- Field “UP” is allowed
- Player height cannot be more than 190 (except 3 licensed players)
- Licensed player allowed 3. (Height of licensed player can be more than 190)
- Bowling Speed for Fast and Fast Medium should not be more than 2 bars as shown in image below. (Medium bowlers max speed allowed).
- Orange Perks not allowed for Fast and Fast Medium bowlers. (Orange perks allowed for medium bowlers).
- Overall skill rating for Fast and Fast Medium bowlers cannot be more than 95. (For medium and spin bowlers 100 skill is allowed).
- Only one bowler of malinga (style 4) bowling action allowed
- If your team don’t have a fast bowler or medium bowler, you are allowed to change fast-medium to fast and Fast-medium to medium.
- Batsman are not allowed to bowl.
- Max 3 Red balls per over in pace and spin
- Minimum 4 overs from each bowler type (Fast/Fast-Medium/Medium/Spin) compulsory. Maximum 8 (Except Fast bowler Max 4).
- Max 1 Sweep against Pace bowlers
- Max 2 Sweeps against Spin bowlers
- If no fielder placed behind stumps on offside (Slip, Gully, Third man) then No Restrictions on Sweep
- 1 defense shot per over. No running allowed on defense shot
- Catch Drop Rule: On second catch drop, batsman has to give his wicket.
Disconnect rules for Bugs
- Disconnect allowed when shot played in outfield and all of as sudden ball goes to keeper’s hand
- Disconnect allowed on lag run outs such as ball going past fielder and all of a sudden in fielders hand as long as video proof provided
- Disconnect all on invisible balls or flickering ball (ball disappears completely and then appears again). Provide proof if asked by opponent
- Disconnect not allowed when slight flickering due to markerless
Steps to overcome “Unable to join” error
Person hosting the game do “Send Invite” to the opponent two times. Opponent should join the first invite and he will get error. Then opponent has to join the second invite and game connection will be successful.
Person joining the game , do “Test Network” on PS4 and then join again.
|#||PPlayer||MMatches||WWon||LLost||DDraw/Tie||PtsPoints||W%Win Percent (%)||NRRNRR||Last 5Last 5 Games|
|#||PPlayer||MMatches||WKTsWickets Taken||ECOEconomy Rate|
36 scorecards to “Cricket 22 Inaugural Tournament”
pushkar won game 1 against Vaibhav Banga by 1 wickets
Vaibhav Banga: 115/10 – 13.0 overs
pushkar: 116/9 – 18.0 overs
Well played good game
Guneet Wadhwa won game 1 against Abhimanyu Ghosh by 52 runs
Guneet Wadhwa: 150/10 – 20.0 overs
Abhimanyu Ghosh: 98/10 – 11.3 overs
pushkar won game 1 against Angad Singh by 3 wickets
Angad Singh: 140/10 – 15.2 overs
pushkar: 141/7 – 11.2 overs
Mmh won game 2 against Guneet Wadhwa by 91 runs
Mmh: 139/10 – 19.1 overs
Guneet Wadhwa: 48/10 – 10.3 overs
Angad Singh won game 1 against Vaibhav Banga by 5 wickets
Vaibhav Banga: 126/10 – 16.5 overs
Angad Singh: 128/5 – 12.1 overs
Guneet Wadhwa won game 3 against Angad Singh by 3 wickets
Angad Singh: 68/10 – 9.5 overs
Guneet Wadhwa: 74/7 – 9.4 overs
Guneet Wadhwa won game 1 against Mmh by 69 runs
Guneet Wadhwa: 155/10 – 19.4 overs
Mmh: 86/10 – 11.4 overs
Guneet Wadhwa won game 2 against Angad Singh by 3 wickets
Angad Singh: 115/10 – 13.4 overs
Guneet Wadhwa: 116/7 – 15.1 overs
Rahul Bhateja won game 4 against pushkar by 124 runs
Rahul Bhateja: 202/10 – 17.3 overs
pushkar: 78/10 – 8.4 overs
Rahul Bhateja won game 1 against Abhimanyu Ghosh by 3 wickets
Abhimanyu Ghosh: 142/10 – 15.0 overs
Rahul Bhateja: 143/7 – 17.0 overs
rAam won game 1 against Rahul Bhateja by 45 runs
rAam: 126/10 – 17.2 overs
Rahul Bhateja: 81/10 – 9.4 overs
pushkar won game 3 against Rahul Bhateja by 3 wickets
Rahul Bhateja: 109/10 – 12.0 overs
pushkar: 110/7 – 14.0 overs
Rahul Bhateja won game 2 against pushkar by 14 runs
Rahul Bhateja: 103/10 – 12.3 overs
pushkar: 89/10 – 13.5 overs
Sabir Khan won game 1 against Angad Singh by 6 wickets
Angad Singh: 41/10 – 6.5 overs
Sabir Khan: 45/4 – 4.0 overs
rAam won game 5 against pushkar by 3 runs
rAam: 80/10 – 17.2 overs
pushkar: 77/10 – 15.3 overs
pushkar won game 4 against rAam by 3 wickets
rAam: 35/10 – 10.0 overs
pushkar: 36/7 – 4.0 overs
Ram gave me win sayinh jaldi khatam kar 😂