Format & Rules
- Difficulty: Veteran
- Overs: 20
- Pitch/Stadium: Generate using Randomizer
- Match Time: Day
- Control: Classic
- Field Settings: 4 fielders on off side. Short Mid Off/Mid On Fielders (Fielder next to umpire) Not Allowed.
- Field “UP” is allowed
- Player height cannot be more than 190 (except 3 licensed players)
- Licensed player allowed 3. (Height of licensed player can be more than 190)
- Bowling Speed for Fast and Fast Medium should not be more than 2 bars as shown in image below. (Medium bowlers max speed allowed).
- Orange Perks not allowed for Fast and Fast Medium bowlers. (Orange perks allowed for medium bowlers).
- Overall skill rating for Fast and Fast Medium bowlers cannot be more than 95. (For medium and spin bowlers 100 skill is allowed).
- Only one bowler of malinga (style 4) bowling action allowed
- If your team don’t have a fast bowler or medium bowler, you are allowed to change fast-medium to fast and Fast-medium to medium.
- Batsman are not allowed to bowl.
- Max 3 Red balls per over in pace and spin
- Minimum 4 overs from each bowler type (Fast/Fast-Medium/Medium/Spin) compulsory. Maximum 8 (Except Fast bowler Max 4).
- Max 1 Sweep against Pace bowlers
- Max 2 Sweeps against Spin bowlers
- If no fielder placed behind stumps on offside (Slip, Gully, Third man) then No Restrictions on Sweep
- 1 defense shot per over. No running allowed on defense shot
- Catch Drop Rule: On second catch drop, batsman has to give his wicket.
Disconnect rules for Bugs
- Disconnect allowed when shot played in outfield and all of as sudden ball goes to keeper’s hand
- Disconnect allowed on lag run outs such as ball going past fielder and all of a sudden in fielders hand as long as video proof provided
- Disconnect all on invisible balls or flickering ball (ball disappears completely and then appears again). Provide proof if asked by opponent
- Disconnect not allowed when slight flickering due to markerless
Steps to overcome “Unable to join” error
Person hosting the game do “Send Invite” to the opponent two times. Opponent should join the first invite and he will get error. Then opponent has to join the second invite and game connection will be successful.
Person joining the game , do “Test Network” on PS4 and then join again.
|#||PPlayer||MMatches||WWon||LLost||DDraw/Tie||PtsPoints||W%Win Percent (%)||NRRNRR||Last 5Last 5 Games|
|#||PPlayer||MMatches||WKTsWickets Taken||ECOEconomy Rate|
21 scorecards to “Alvida Cricket 19”
Mmh won game 2 against Guneet Wadhwa by 38 runs
Mmh: 87/10 – 13.2 overs
Guneet Wadhwa: 49/10 – 13.4 overs